Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default what cell phone for under $ 130

In article ,
says...

If I take away the plus, the phone you bought is much fancier than I
thought it was going to be. One would think "plus" would be an even
better phone, but with the crazy naming system, lack of system, for
phones, maybe it's not as good. Let us know.

I think the big part of the plus is that it has finger print unlocking.
I don't lock up my other phone, so not much use for me.
The LG phone does have face identification unlocking so I may try that.

Companies often add just a little to make people thing the next year
model is much better. I found out a few years ago when shopping for a
new refrigerator that a company will put out the same basic unit, but
may add a shelf or some minor thing and put a different model number on
it. They do that so that the companies that advertise price matching
can say that the one you are compairing at another store is not the
same.

I got a Google Hub Max for Christmas that when I walk into the room it
reconises my face, so I may try that on the phone.

I do like the way Google and that platform seems to automaticlly put
various information on all the devices I have. Like the favorites. If
I add one on one computer, it goes to the other ones and seems some
other things also follow such as Gmail.