Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Room/2D CAD Mac?

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
Thank you Alan - it looks like Inscape as suggested in another reply
will fit my job well enough. But I will have a look at LibreCad just so
I know a little more about what it can do.

I still love ProCAD+ on this Risc machine. The devil you know on a GUI you
like. It can produce the standard DXF files (and Gerber and PDF etc as
well as its native one), which are compatible with many other 2D CAD progs
- and the one I've used on the PC was DraftSight. But believe that may no
longer have a free version.

So would be interested to hear of the best free or cheap PC version.

--
*Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.