Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bargain: AoE 3rd Ed discounted on Amazon UK

On Monday, 10 February 2020 01:53:58 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/02/2020 13:47, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
A heads up for the heavy read electronics types,

Â*https://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Electro.../dp/0521809266

Â*Hardcover, sold direct from Amazon, £23.50 You Save: £42.49 (64%)

I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student.
Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first
on eBay.

For me third edition now on the way.

Handy, I had been toying with updating my 2nd edition and getting the X
chapters book as well.

Is it 3rd or 4th that's the latest version just out?

NT