Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Schiff's closing speech

On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 14:39:45 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 09:05:02 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 5:28:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 10:01:12 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Speaking of disinformation and BS, show us where Steele even admitted
any of his report was BS. Steele said from the beginning that it was
what it was, raw intelligence that was not corroborated.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssier-accurate

the claim is it is 70-90% accurate. If he didn't think 30% could be
bull****, why did he say 70%?
Also isn't this a foreigner trying to influence our election? He did
turn this over to Hillary.

Apples and oranges. It's perfectly legal for a campaign to do
opposition research, including overseas. If Steele did it for free,
then it would be construed as a violation of US law, it would be
considered a donation to the campaign. The Democrats were smart,
they used Fusion GPS, which in turn hired Steele.

Nice diversion. It is why I hate giving weasels like you cites, you
just ignore them and change the subject.

Thanks for that ad hominem response. The simple facts are that
what the Democrats did in 2016, engaging a research firm to do
opposition research is not illegal or an abuse of power.
A president demanding a foreign govt investigate mostly BS,
Putin lies, or anything else, to help him get re-elected is.
In fact, the Republicans had also engaged with Fusion GPS to
do opposition research, prior to the Democrats. No comparison
between that and the PRESIDENT, extorting a foreign govt,
while illegally withholding US aid.

Your challenge was to give you a cite that up to 30% of the Dossier
was bull**** and I did, Then you went off on a Putin rant without as
much as a slight acknowledgement of the cite (from Steele himself).

Tomorrow you will be saying I never gave you the cite.
I might as well be talking to Rod Speed

Just the FACTS - Just the FACTS Mr Fretwell.
The statement "up to 30% of the dossier may have bull****" means
perhaps as little as .0001% of the dossier was bull****.

You know how advertisers like to advertise "up to 30% off" and when
you get to the store they have a rack of shirts they couldn't sell for
$10.00 for the last five years (they are so uggly or ill fitting)
marked down to $6.99 and the biggest discount in the rest of the store
is 5% on a package of shoelaces????