Jackcsg

Default Prewiring alarm for a new house

Don't fray George, it's the American way to get involved in everyone else's
business but our own. We're post active, premeditated, down here. Hopefully,
after this guy beats his wife...she'll be trained enough to use that gun on
him. And remember, once she does it, we'll spend more money housing her in a
safe place, with 3 hots and cot, for the rest of her life. No country spends
more money encouraging crime than the US. A gun is just a tool a few of us
feel lightens the load on judicial spending.

Jack

"George Wenzel" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
I NEVER answer my door unless I am expecting a visitor.

Let me guess: you're an American, right? Land of the free and home of
the brave? You sound neither free nor brave.

My wife and I are both well-trained in firearms and their use as it

pertains
to home defense (hint: pistol = bad idea). No children by choice.

Good for you. Your chances of being accidentally injured or killed by
that gun are still greater than if it wasn't present.

Hey, if you want to have a gun and consider it "protection", that's your
choice. I'd much rather live in a neighbourhood where I know that none
of my neighbours have guns, and where I find it a pleasant surprise if
one of my neighbours unexpectedly comes over to say hello once in a
while. Of course, I'm Canadian, and I live in a country that thankfully
doesn't have the culture of fear of our southern neighbours.

Regards,

George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)