Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default bargain: AoE 3rd Ed discounted on Amazon UK

On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 1:47:18 PM UTC, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
A heads up for the heavy read electronics types,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Electro.../dp/0521809266

Hardcover, sold direct from Amazon, £23.50 You Save: £42.49 (64%)

I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student.
Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first
on eBay.

For me third edition now on the way.

--
Adrian C

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

I don't rate AoE quite as highly as some, but that is partly because I am lucky
enough to have had access to a lot of other classic App Notes, datasheets,
design documents etc. In any case my 2nd edition is a bit sad now, and I saw
a 3rd edition quite recently and was impressed. Ordered!

Jon N