Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Room/2D CAD Mac?

On 09/02/2020 19:32, Tim Watts wrote:
Hi,

What's a good and inexpensive basic CAD for Mac?

I need easy dimensional placement and layers for things like walls,
ceiling joists, pipes and other hidden features for record keeping and
planning purposes.

Sketchup might be a go-er but I'm not sure how well it handles lots of
layers?

I used to use cycas but that's not available for Mac.

I would like a similar recommendation for a free Win10 basic CAD program
for 2D room layouts. I have tried libreCAD but (very many) years ago
used programms that were a lot better for my needs

https://librecad.org/
LibreCAD is a free Open Source CAD application for Windows, Apple and
Linux.