Peter Taylor

Default repointing brickwork

wrote in message
hi,

wondering if anyone could give me a little guidance here. i live in a
semi-detached house that need some repointing doing to the brickwork.
i'm thinking of having the whole lot done including the chimney. it's
standard red brick, nothing fancy but i was wondering if anybody could
give me a general idea about how much it's going to cost me. thanks
for any help

Suggest you contact Gun Point

http://www.gunpoint-south.co.uk/default.htm

You may find a branch more local to you. I used them several times for
brickwork repairs and repointing after subsidence damage and was always pleased
with the result. Can't remember square metre rate, sorry, but remember thinking
the cost was a lot lower than I had expected.

Peter