Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Forte Agent Usenet Reader

That does not sound very accessible, make mental note not to use that one.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John" wrote in message
news:alit3flmcggpsbv5kpo3g482co5v5dpl8m@astraweb.. .
pfj wrote:

I've done something to Agent that causes it to display all messages as
single messages and not shown in message threads.
The built in Help has little info on "Threads" and I'm at a loss. Any
help greatly appreciated.

Click on the little button which is a plus sign inside a right-pointing box
within the 'Lines' button ("Click to turn the threaded sort on and off").