Old February 8th 20, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default _I=e2=80=99ve_been_waiting_so_long_for_THIS ....?=

On 2/8/2020 6:52 AM, Sheila wrote:
Hi,

Since the day I started my online business, ...

I'm pretty sure that no one here is enough of a sucker to respond. But
then I began to wonder about which newsgroups would have the suckers
she's looking for. So here's the business opportunity: build software
that tells a scammer where to hunt and which bait to use where.