Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Storage: which kind of Bags

john west wrote:

Having a lot of stored Junk, we have the problem of bringing it down a
ladder and sorting it and then putting some back.
Supermarket plastic carrier bags were good for storage and very handy to
carry up and down the ladder, but i think most are now probably
'degradable' and will soon fall apart into a thousand pieces.
Are there any plastic bags (maybe some bin bag types or similar?) that
will not be degradable, that any one knows of ?

I guess the supermarket "Bag for life" types are going to be
reasonably long-lived, though they aren't free.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1