The Natural Philosopher

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

IMM wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:00:16 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Mr E" wrote in message

Huge wrote:

"Mr E" writes:

[19 lines snipped]

Maybe you hadn't thought carefully enough about your earlier
response.

I find it a depressing thought because it may mean that might have to
put up with more of that smirking lying **** Bliar and his oleaginous
thieving Chancellor and the whole lying, deceitful, nauseating bunch
of yes-men they are surrounded with.

Fair enough. It is fairly clear that 'New Labour' has exhausted any

good

will which they inherited when they came to office.

I can't believe the crap I read on here.

In a number of areas you write a fair bit of it though......

Wisdom my boy. You wouldn't know it if it slapped you in the face.

The economy is booming, the pound
is almighty strong,

This is not necessarily helpful.

I suppose poverty and deprivation is.

And what does the relative value of one currency to another have to do
with povery and deprivation?

If you examine facts (always distateful to you, I admit) you will find
that many countries are desperate to devalue their currencies in order
to be able to export their goods at all.

What world do you live in?

One where real hard facts rule, not wishful muddled thinking.

---