Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Todesco Art Todesco is offline

Default what cell phone for under $ 130

On 2/6/2020 10:02 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:24:51 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

What are some of the recommended cellphones (smart phones) that are
under $ 130 ?

I don't do much with a phone,but have had a smart phone for a good
number of years and as it has a non user replaceble battery and is
getting some age on it I am thinking fo getting a new one.
I just don't see me using one of the $ 200 and up phones for anything.

I would like one that will connect to wifi as where I am at sometimes I
do no get good cell tower service from some companies.

I do want one that will fit in a pocket and not one of the large tablet
sizes. I have a tablet and laptop to carry around, but mostly use the
large screen and computer on the desk.

Right now the LG Astro 3 is lookiing good to me.

If I change services to Mint Mobile like I am thinking of Trader4 said
there is a code I could get so he could get credit for a new user. Not
sure if I go that rout,but may in a few months.

I've got a drawerful of blackberries that will fill the bill

Check out the Tracfone stuff at Walmart:
https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...ahead=tracfone
My wife has an LG and it's pretty good. It was around $50. We buy a
year card with lots of voice minutes and text, plus 1.5G of data. Plus
they are running a special on the data:
https://www.tracfone.com/serviceplan...1S1_01_EP_wk06
Not bad for someone who isn't a big user or in a house where there is a
full feature smartphone.