Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Rape gang in Scotland. Cops keep it secret.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
We know they started off in Bethlehem, which seems an unlikely centre for
religious education,

The jews had religious education everywhere they were.

but little about his upbringing and teenage years.

Yeah, it would be interesting to know some
detail but presumably he never said much
about that to his crew so it never got recorded.

We don‘t even know what he got up to ****ing wise.

We don't even know what he looked like.
And IIRC the new testiments and the bits saying what Jesus
did were written 50+ years after he died.

Always seemed odd to me that God (all powerful and creator of all things)
is portrayed as an old man with grey hair and beard. Surely if in charge
of everything you'd remain in your prime? Since you've already managed to
'live' millions of years?

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.