Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Under cabinet striplight with its own shade - anyone seen such a thing?

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 04/02/2020 15:23, Chris Green wrote:
I have quite a lot of t4 tube link lights and have an application for
a couple more (I might migrate to LED but that's a distraction really).

However this latest use won't hide the lamps behind a plinth so
ideally a striplight with some sort of shade along one side would do
the job nicely. I can't see anything like this anywhere though. Has
anyone seen such a thing?

Use a strip of matching wood.

Yup. Was trying to think of an app where you couldn't make something to
hide it which looked more in keeping than a factory made shade?

--
*Cleaned by Stevie Wonder, checked by David Blunkett*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.