Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
The problem is that partial leaving is the worst of all worlds. Either
staying or fully leaving make sense, but not surrendering the benefits
of staying, without being able to exploit the potential benefits of
leaving.

You seem to think we can make all the rules. And as a small country, we
have nothing like the clout of the US, China, EU etc.
Something we will have to accept if going it alone.

We are nothing like self sufficient in food and energy etc, let alone
manufactured goods. So have to rely heavily on imports. And to pay for
those we need to export both goods and services.

As with everthing, all will be happy to sell us anything. But a buyer has
the choice of who they give the business to.

It's sad so many have to be reminded of the basics.

--
*I don't believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we're very skeptical.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.