Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 21:39:21 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

If the idea that not everyone is happy to accept anything the
government now comes up with re us Leaving, they might just moderate
what they do for fear of being voted out at the next election (or
sooner).

The problem is that partial leaving is the worst of all worlds.

Is it. So what if that's what we get. Would you still count it as the
sovereign government you wanted doing what they promised or not?

Either
staying or fully leaving make sense, but not surrendering the benefits
of staying, without being able to exploit the potential benefits of leaving.

You voted for it, what are we getting then?

Cheers, T i m