Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On 05/02/2020 14:59, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 05/02/2020 09:29, Tim Lamb wrote:
Basically, whoever paid for that bus, bought enough votes to
influenceÂ* the outcome.
Whereas the people who bought ALL the *other* busses saying bollox to
brexit and we love the EU didnt buy enough votes .

No lies there. Plain statements.

Oh dear Tim. ten times more was spent in remain propaganda than leave.

Well I wouldn't say ten, but twice at least (see the published figures
of the Electoral Commission).

Oh? Who paid for that then?

The UK Govt (i.e., us taxpayers) paid for £9M of it.

Yes. Carefully timed so as not to count in the referendum campaign
figures, despite being purely about the referendum!

SteveW