Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 05/02/2020 09:29, Tim Lamb wrote:
Basically, whoever paid for that bus, bought enough votes to influence
the outcome.

Whereas the people who bought ALL the *other* busses saying bollox to
brexit and we love the EU didnt buy enough votes .

Nothing like appealing to people's wallets. And leave were very keen to
imply everyone would be better off after we leave.

Only recently have they admitted that hard times are very likely ahead for
many.

Al of the leavers I know thought from the start that there would be
economic consequences, at least in the short term. But
self-determination has its own value, that is too difficult to put a
monetary value on.

SteveW