Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default ?Q?_261_scientists_sign_open_letter_calling_fo r_‘?=?Q?deep_cuts=e2=80=99_to_greenhouse_gas_emissions ?=

On 02/05/2020 07:34 AM, Can you hear me now? wrote:
On 2/5/2020 6:13 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 11:58:05 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 02/04/2020 09:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Think long range. Same at stagecoach makers, horse shoe makers, you
don't suddenly stop and put them out of work. Times change, industries
change, people adapt. Same as they have for centuries.

Biden is going to give them all jobs as coders too.
I understand Shadow Inc., the company that developed the app used in the
Iowa caucus, is looking for a few good coders.

What they really need are a bunch of good testers. About 1700 of them
spread all over, including areas with limited Internet infrastructure.

Cindy Hamilton

Can't be the infrastructure.

The wireless coverage map for the important places in the US are solid
4G-LTE blue.

Who ever said Iowa was an important place? They have a moment of fame
every four years then go back to growing corn and hogs.