Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT Rape gang in Scotland. Cops keep it secret.

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 05/02/2020 10:01, Tim Lamb wrote:
Point of curiosity.
Would the son of a carpenter and his fishermen disciples be able to
read and write at that time?
Also, what access would there have been to scrolls presumably
jealously guarded by religious authorities?

Jesus spent a lot of time in te temples and had been around the block a
few times before the Teacxhings. I'd say he could read Hebrew all
right. Or like todays Muslims, had *memorised* the bible

Hmm. I was picking up on the reference to *read* up post and it just
tickled an active brain cell:-)

Wasn't Sanscrit the language of the time?

--
Tim Lamb