Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Please don't keep trying to Jedi mind trick you way past any of the
above. It really doesn't work. the *point* is that it was a scam that
worked (along with the other lies) because just enough people fell for
it. You 'won', well done. Bask in your hollow victory (while you can).

You probably need to meet one person I know who voted remain for the
sole reason that if she voted leave her prescription drugs would no
longer be available. I wonder how she formed that opinion?

How indeed?

Seems to me the majority voted based on beliefs they'd held for a long
long time. Without questioning any of them.

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.