Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 13:12:48 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/02/2020 09:29, Tim Lamb wrote:
Basically, whoever paid for that bus, bought enough votes to influence
the outcome.

Whereas the people who bought ALL the *other* busses saying bollox to
brexit and we love the EU didnt buy enough votes .

Because 1) few saw them [1] and 2) remaining wasn't a decision to
change the status quo, only leaving was. People are rarely interested
in voting in what they already have or learning about what they
already know (or think they know).

Oh dear Tim. ten times more was spent in remain propaganda than leave.

See above.

Or are you still in denial?

He never was, he's just dealing with facts (about people) that you
can't even begin to consider.

Cheers, T i m

[1] I saw a few and laughed at the Remainer ones I saw as they were
just funny, not telling lies or trying to scam the gullible.