Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Hep needed with slide show in PowerPoint

On 04/02/2020 22:25, Dave W wrote:
On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 17:18:02 +0000, Muddymike
wrote:

Hi Guys
Can one of you advise me on a PowerPoint slide show issue. I've created
a 13 slide slide show in PowerPoint 2003 and want to have a music file
running in the background throughout all 13 slides. I have a track of
adequate length to cover all 13 slides but PowerPoint insists on re
starting it from the beginning on every transition between slides. So
far YouTube tuition videos have been of no help.

Mike

Couldn't you just have the sound playing from another program while
you show the PowerPoint file?

That is exactly how I have overcome the problem, thanks.

Mike