Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 23:17:54 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

snip

It only needed a few percent to sway the vote to Leave.

That was all that was needed.

We know, in you left brainer world.

Shows the feeling against the EU.

It (the tiny majority) shows the feeling of a minority of the UK
Electorate about all sorts of things (inc racism).

Leave cheated and that is against the spirit of true democracy.

Says a poor loser,

I had no dog in the fight remember. The loss was only the loss of true
democracy.

who conveniently forgets the tales of economic
collapse told by losers.

What part about the genuine fear of something negative compared with a
complete fantasy (unsubstantiated) belief re something positive don't
you left brainers get?

Give me some proof how you know leaving will be *very likely* to make
the lives of 'most people' better, or concede it was just a scam that
won the game but could still mean we lose the house.

Cheers, T i m