Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:50:37 +0000, alan_m
wrote:

On 04/02/2020 22:29, T i m wrote:

Please don't keep trying to Jedi mind trick you way past any of the
above. It really doesn't work. the *point* is that it was a scam that
worked (along with the other lies) because just enough people fell for
it. You 'won', well done. Bask in your hollow victory (while you can).

You probably need to meet one person I know who voted remain for the
sole reason that if she voted leave her prescription drugs would no
longer be available. I wonder how she formed that opinion?

Based on this unscientific survey of the way people I know voted the
result was only so close because the lies told by those advocating remain.

As I warned, I'm not going to fall for your attempts of distraction
and how we came to a Leave win in the first place:

'Leaving' needed reasons and should have been decided fairly. It
wasn't. Counter the following statements with honesty (if you possibly
can), not give me any more Leaver BS:

so snip pathetic distraction attempt
replaced cowardly snips

1) Only Brexiteers 'believe'. Levers need to know or won't gamble.
2) It didn't need 17M people to believe it, just a few more than those
who voted Remain.
3) They didn't need to be completely fooled, they just needed to be
swayed, given how little fact was being offered at the time.
4) There were two lies on the bus and if anyone believed either then
that could have been enough to sway the vote.
a) £350M/w to the EU
b) That it could fund the NHS 'instead'.
5) Of the money we agreed to pay to the EU (nearer £250M/w), we then
get a good percentage of it back through grants and other benefits.

https://fullfact.org/europe/350-mill...hority-misuse/

It's nothing to do with how it turns out in court, it's all to do with
how you came to be throwing away my future in the first place.

Cheers, T i m