Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Has the sky fallen in yet?

On 04/02/2020 22:29, T i m wrote:

Please don't keep trying to Jedi mind trick you way past any of the
above. It really doesn't work. the *point* is that it was a scam that
worked (along with the other lies) because just enough people fell for
it. You 'won', well done. Bask in your hollow victory (while you can).

You probably need to meet one person I know who voted remain for the
sole reason that if she voted leave her prescription drugs would no
longer be available. I wonder how she formed that opinion?

Based on this unscientific survey of the way people I know voted the
result was only so close because the lies told by those advocating remain.

You endlessly harp on about one lie but conveniently forget that there
were so many lies and half truths told by on both sides of the campaign
that even the "experts" would be hard pressed to understand why people
actually voted the way they did and even then was it based on hard facts
or just a fuzzy feeling that the way they voted was right.

You 'won', well done. Bask in your hollow victory (while you can).

Again you completely misunderstand why many people voted leave and you
will probably continue to remind us that everything that goes wrong in
the future with the economy or industry will be due to brexit.

Will the future plans by car manufacturers be influenced by brexit or by
the intention to ban the sale of all petrol/diesel cars in the UK by
2035, especially if the EU countries (and the rest of the world) don't
match this time scale?