Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default ?Q?_261_scientists_sign_open_letter_calling_fo r_‘?=?Q?deep_cuts=e2=80=99_to_greenhouse_gas_emissions ?=

On 02/04/2020 09:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Think long range. Same at stagecoach makers, horse shoe makers, you
don't suddenly stop and put them out of work. Times change, industries
change, people adapt. Same as they have for centuries.

Biden is going to give them all jobs as coders too.

I understand Shadow Inc., the company that developed the app used in the
Iowa caucus, is looking for a few good coders.

Yes, times change. In a global economy driven by consumption it will be
hard to pull the plug. I understand a Superbowl ad costs about 13
million to hawk a product most people didn't need until the TV told them
they did.

Do you think people will adapt to what is termed a lower standard of
living without a fight? We needs our weaves!