Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_261_scientists_sign_open_letter_calling_ for_?=?Q?‘deep_cuts=e2=80=99_to_greenhouse_gas_ emissions?=

On 2/4/2020 7:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I recently posted numbers on the amount of fuel we burn and it is
incredible.Â* Burning fuel adds heat.Â* I'm not qualified to say how much
but the scientists seem to think it is quite a bit.

You seem totally unaware yet of the issue that is supposedly the crux of
the problem is the "greenhouse gas" effect; mostly CO2 is the supposed
culprit.

If there were no waste heat but the CO2 was emitted the models would
show essentially the same result; the waste heat is radiated to the
black sky for the most part.