Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Under cabinet striplight with its own shade - anyone seen such a thing?

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:40:12 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

I suppose I could mount a batten across the sloping ceiling/roof but I
was hoping for something ready made that might look a bit more elegant.

I've LED strip light on the front under side of shelf above the
office desk. Along the front edge of the shelf I've mounted a length
of plain 1" deep curtain track, spaced slightly away with the center
just below the bottom of the shelf. Had to cut down the track
brackets to fix it. Can use the track runners with paper clips
attached to hang notes from.

--
Cheers
Dave.