Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Apprentice fired

On 04/02/2020 14:46, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 February 2020 13:08:28 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 04/02/2020 09:04, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/02/2020 19:14, wrote:
Not a particularly surprising event or outcome.

A spokesman for the garage said: "The lads went on a test drive with
the car and they decided to kill two birds with one stone and go and
get their dinners.

"When I saw the dashcam footage I pulled the lads into the office and
went ape with them.

"The apprentice has been sacked because of his attitude and the
mechanic is on a final written warning and he is not allowed to do test
drives anymore."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...cking-17665244

Guy ar local garage welded a bit on my mustang and according to the
odometer he took it for a ten mile test drive......

Quite right too. He had to make sure it wasn't going to fall off, stupid.
totly agree .

I shouldn't have used him after I found out he loved
Mustangs....professionals shouldn't be interested or make a hobby of what
they work with in the same way as I worked in Building control but had no
interest in Buildings......

So you prefer employing people that don't know what they are doing, here I call them admin.

never said they didn't have to do a good job just think they are sad
people.... I preferred to work in building but be interested in
mechanics and radio ....