Mplstaylor

Default Bathroom wiring debacle - please help

I have a confusing issue (for an amateur like myself) that I hope
someone can advise me on. I'll do my best to describe the problem.

I removed two light fixtures (connected to the same switch) on either
side of my bathroom mirror and put two new fixtures up. When I did
this, I somehow disconnected my bathroom exhaust fan. Figuring I would
just re-check everything when I replaced the switch box (new color), I
pulled the old dual switch out and wired the new one. I checked the
wiring behind the new fixtures and everything looked secure.

The problem:
The fan still does not work and now I have light issues. I haven't
been able get the fan to work at all, and no matter how I wire it, I
can't get both lights to go off and on from the same switch. When I
first began the project, I tried to document all of the connections so
I could retrace my steps, but somehow I have missed something and now
I am totally lost.

Here's what I have in my boxes:

Light fixture #1 (left side of mirror)
one white wire
one red wire
one ground

Light fixture #2 (right side of mirror)
one white wire
one red wire
one black wire
one ground

Switch box (dual switch)
one red wire
one white wire
one black wire

Thanks for any help. Hope someone can help me figure this out.

Mplstaylor