Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone here ever use rubber electrical tape?

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 10:58:49 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Dunno but you are probably right. Shipping to Canada is silly
expensive.

Somehow almost twice as expensive as shipping it south to the states.
I could likely buy a crate of it from china,including shipping, for
what it would cost to send a sixpack of it from buffalo or detroit.

The shipping cost is something I just do not seem to get. Canada/US is
very expensive, however getting items off Ebay from China and some other
countries is almost nothing. One would think that just going across the
border from Canada to US would hardly matter. I mean the distance from
the east side of Canada to Florida is about like California to Florida.

I can get a forever stamp to send a first class letter over seas for
about $ 1.25. I just got in some small plastic pieces from China for
less than $ 1 that included the parts and shipping. I bought something
from India and the express shipping from DHL was not very much.

ibid