Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
KKKernal Corn[_2_] KKKernal Corn[_2_] is offline

Default USING A "STUD FINDER"

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 14:42:16 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 2/1/2020 2:34 PM, fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 2/1/2020 11:48 AM, KKKernal Corn wrote:
On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 08:28:53 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

I poasted this to "Handyman Monthly" some years ago.* I am repoasting
this now for yer reading pleasure.

"Hello, I have been a handyman with decades of projects to my credit.* I
have lots of experience with small-scale room renovations, and my
expertise is by way of plastering walls.* I have a question that
hopefully you can answer.* It has always been a real problem for me.

The problem is that I can never get one of these stud finders to work
properly.* The damn thing is always pointing to me.
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Pull the studs out of yer fat moulie asshole and the problem will go
away!

BTW finished that kitchen you started 8 months ago?

My kitchen is all done now, thanks fer caring...
Now I'll be doing some work on my fire engine red Lamborghini.

BTW, that battery from Walmart works like a charm.

p.s. If I cruised that baby around Pattaya I'd have those hawt ladyboys
just lining up!

You don't NEED an imaginary Lamborghini to pick up gook ladyboys...a
pocketful of wonga usually works!