Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 04:58:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

It was really a slight case of "desperation" after the batteries went flat
and the local shops don't seem to stock them. Awaiting order to be
delivered from EBay. Just wanted something to tide me over till they
arrive
as sods law would suggest that if the camera was left down then something
would happen.
Quite pleased with it other than it tends to trigger in the de-selected
areas if a large van drives past.
Good value - with no installation issues - wiring, etc.

My real reservation with them is that they are
much too easy to steal such an expensive camera.

NOBODY gives a ****, you sleepless Arsetralian asshole troll!

cretin from Oz: