Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default WD-40

In article ,
says...

Too often when I reach for the can of WD-40 I find it has lost pressure. Or the smart straw thing fell apart.
Buying the tiny cans is expensive. Filling the liquid into a utility spray bottle works until the pump quits or leaks which happens all too soon.

What do you all use?

I don't use WD40 for anything.

Depends on what I want to do as to what I use.

For some general lube I sometimes use Dexatron ATF and kerosene mixed
50/50.
If you want a very degreaser and cleaner look the internet for Ed's Red.

Kroil for freeing up rusted nuts anda bolts. Heard PB Blaster is good
for that, but never tried it.