Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e70oxtewdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:17:40 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e7ze7uvwdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 18:25:52 -0000, Ray wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article op.0e54u5h9wdg98l@glass,
Commander Kinsey wrote:

Impossible, rain doesn't block vision.

it can if it's heavy enough.

I doubt he's old enough to drive

He does in fact hoon around and has done for years.

Correct.

Or perhaps too old to remember?

Thats not due to his age, its due to the drug abuse

********. Huge amounts of alcohol and the occasional marijuana. So
pretty similar to you.

Nothing like me. I'm not actually stupid enough to consume
huge amounts of alcohol

You have stated how much you brew at home on many occasions.

And that never amounted to huge amounts of alcohol
consumed each day. Just 750ml of beer in fact.

or any marijuana or other illegal drugs.

Being illegal doesn't make it worse.

Never said it did.

Alcohol is way more damaging.

Thats bull**** too with the amount of it I drink

marijuana is much worse with lung
cancer and schizophrenia alone.

I dont even bother with caffeine anymore and have
never been stupid enough to bother with nicotine either.

Caffeine a drug, right....

Corse it is. Just happens to be a legal one.