Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Source of unusaul Lampholder?

The missus got hold of a ceramic lamp base at a jumble sale for 50p
because the pattern on it matches the dinner service on the dresser.
At the moment it looks a bit too like an urn for ashes for my liking but
once a lampholde and shade is reinstalled on it it shouldnt look to bad.
What I would really like to do is as well as having a conventional light
upwards is having something that also points to the side and down so what I
am looking for would be a sort of miniature Mother and Daughter light
fitting , anyone know if such a thing is available?
If there isnt I may look at making something out of some bits of copper
microbore with lampholders attached to the end.

GH