Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fog lights MOT

On 27/01/2020 20:20, mm0fmf wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* NY wrote:
I was thinking more of avoiding the need to keep my foot on the brake,
rather than "wear" (heating up) of the torque converter. I imagine that
most handbrakes aren't enough to prevent an auto creeping in drive - or
at least, can't be *guaranteed* to avoid it...

Not deserving the name of brake if it can't prevent an auto creeping.

+1

And an automatic MOT failure.

let them."