Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:56:57 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 19:40:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:17:49 -0000, NY wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e18vcyvwdg98l@glass...
It's not dangerously close, I can see taillights easily in the fog.
If I
can't, then I'm going so fast I'm going to run off the road anyway.

How close do you have to get before you can see the taillights of the
car in
front? Fog lights allow you still to see the car at a much greater
distance - to allow for the normal 2-second rule

If you need 2 seconds to stop, please surrender your license.

That shows how clueless you are.

Come back with the true stopping times, I know you can't.

It's less than it says in the highway code, since I don't have drum brakes.