Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fog lights MOT

In article ,
polygonum_on_google wrote:
But other than playing with it, the auto generally works just fine.

Yes, can do it on the gear shift lever thingy as well.

About the only thing I ever do is occasionally choose S ("Sport") mode,
which keeps the gearing much lower. Without that it is often in 7 at
just a bit over 40. (Depends on general settings, Comfort, Economy, etc.)

It's what I like about the PDK. If not in a rush, it gets into the highest
gear it will pull. Which is 7 at just over 40.

--
*We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.