Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default What does this picture of a roof show?

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 03:57:30 -0500, micky
wrote:

It's enough that I'm not fully trusting what the first roofer said. So
I'll see what the second guy says. The guy coming on Monday charges $60
for each replacement sheet of plywood, but I don't know what the main
charge will be.

There are other pictures, but mostly plywood. This one is the ridge
rail but it's probably the front of the house when the leak is in the
rear. I wish it would rain so I could go up there and watch it in
action.

On TV, they drag a garden hose up there and make it rain.