Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Parking earth wire

Leans on old gnarled walking stick...
One used to be able to get a blind terminal for earths that one could fix
to the bottom of the box with a screw. Maybe they were not considered safe
or something if its plastic and broke. My switch boxes in the walls are all
metal, now the cleaner discharges her static on all the securing screws!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Fredxx" wrote in message
On this occasion the back box doesn't have a terminal for earth.

The 2-gang light switch doesn't have one either.

I presume I should use a single choc-block connector to connect these
CPCs?