Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Sam is offline

Default Vokera linea 28

I have anproblem with my Vokera linea 28 boiler , work no problem with central
heating , but when running hot water , mainly the shower , it gets to temp
fine then after a couple of minutes the water starts to run cold then heats
back up again . At this moment in time i have replaced the safety thermostat ,
both thermistors , fitted a service kit to the divertor valve and checked the
heat exchanger isnt blocked , the problem still exists although does seem to
run for longer when the temp setting is turned down , is there anything else
that could be causing this issue . Thanks Sam

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...8-1404730-.htm