Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

"ARW" wrote in message
On 25/01/2020 12:30, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:53:00 +0000 (GMT+00:00), Jimk
wrote:

snip

And that's all you can offer is it Jimmy? (Oh, and I know the answer
to that btw).

It's pretty much all I'm going to waste on ****s like you OCD i m ;-)

Thank goodness!

I wonder at what point you (and your kind) will work out the
difference between ****ter and a *discussion* group?

Go on tell us about all your left/right brainer apolitical
theories again ....

Glad to hear you were taking note.

Oh and that gloop you put in all your tyres....

... Hanging on my every word ...

Oh and the other **** you inevitably feel the need to drone on
about at length...

... and you just can't help reading ...

Discussion?!

Yeah, you should try it sometime.

Yawn! You're a bore mate.

What, too stupid to work a killfile Jimmy?

It's UK.D-I-Y not UK.D-I-M - stick with the subject or stfu FFS...

Oh, like you do and everyone else does (but you don't feel the need to
comment on for some reason)?

I'd ask someone to show you how you make a killfile work if I were
you, as reading everything I type is obviously way too stressful for
you. ;-)

I like reading your posts.

It's nice to know that your carers allow you to use the internet and that
you are not locked up in a padded cell all day.

Rather like the old Bedlam where visitors were allowed to poke
a stick at the loonys chained to the wall for a bit of entertainment.

Cept now we can do it from the comfort of our homes or sofas
in the case of Brian with no real risk of getting bitten by the rabid.