Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Physics Teacher MELTS Back of Car With Solar Oven

On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 10:27:41 AM UTC-5, amdx wrote:
On 1/25/2020 9:12 AM, wrote:
Here's Why You Shouldn't Leave a Giant Parabolic Mirror in Your Car on a Sunny Day
Gizmodo - July 25, 2018
--
https://gizmodo.com/heres-why-you-sh...r-i-1827858823

San Francisco School Teacher MELTS The Rear Of His Subaru After Leaving Homemade Solar Oven In The Trunk.
Daily Mail - July 25, 2018
-- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ror-trunk.html

When my son was in HS they had a solar day. I had a Large Fresnel
lens in a frame and took it to the school, and set it up with all the
other cookers. I was melting pennies making the teacher very nervous!
Mikek

Did you try a nickel or a dime?