Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 14:39:44 +0000, ARW
wrote:

snip

The kids win when they eat the crisps (that they were going to do
anyway, unhealthy or otherwise), we all benefit if the packets don't
get burnt, go into landfill or blow around the countryside, Walkers
win some PR and recoup some of the recycling costs when they sell the
products they make from said recycled plastics and the schools /
charities win with they get a bit of cashback.

What's to dislike?

You.

Ere, Adam, you like guessing stuff and little quizzes here, see if you
can guess just how many fcuks I don't give! ;-)

Now, where *does* all that paint go ... ?

Cheers, T i m