Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Name that connector

In article ,
wrote:
Hi All,

I am wanting to connect some thickish flex (think 1.5mm 3 core flex with
all 3 cores stripped back an inch and twisted together) to my cars
battery.

Well, connect them better anyway.

I am thinking of a terminal that‘s like a washer at one end (that I can
connect to the bolts On the existing battery terminals), and perhaps
chock block type connectors at the other end that I can attach the flex
to.

Do such connectors exist (and if so, what term should I google?).

Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

Buy the correct car cable and terminals from the likes of Vehicle Wiring
Products?

--
*Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

Dave Plowman London SW