Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default U channel and squire tube which one is strong

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:10:47 -0800, Gunner Asch

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: U channel and squire tube which one is strong
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:10:47 -0800

On 01/23/2020 05:00 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
It also depends on the climate of the area its to be used in. Where
I live in the desert...

ayup, oilytown Taft, home of the quadracentennial Oildorado Festival,
the atmosphere lays down this protective oily grime onto purt' near
everything in sight.

it rusts so slowly that its almost not worth reapplying the galv. In
Florida..its manditory.

Ayup.

Oh looky..my widdle fan boitoy appears to be back on on the street
again and posting from the local library or internet cafe. Notice he
has to use a free usenet provider to puke out his buffoonery?
He has lost all of his paid accounts for one reason or another
(snicker) and is stuck with the free ones..aioe.org....

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh. And I didnt even seek him out to
rub his nose in his ****..he came out..farted out a turd pile..and
bent over to let me slam his face into his mess.

Thanks! But you really didnt need to do that. You are simply a
momentary amusement and if you didnt stink up the room dumping your
load..Id not even be reminded of you. But hey..if you enjoy having
your own ripe slimey **** forced up your nostrils...Im game to keep
doing it.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.