Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default shear pin outboard

Well are we talking outboard as in a boat?
I'd have thought somewhere a spec for whatever it was has to be found, end
of story.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:58:11 -0000, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)"
wrote:

?????
Brian

He's either replied to the wrong place or thinks that's enough of a
question to yield a useful answer. ;-)

The correct answer would be 'whatever was there by design' as the
wrong type of replacement could either damage the drivetrain (if too
strong) or shear prematurely, leaving you in a vulnerable somewhere.

Cheers, T i m